Alicia Keys - I Need You (Korean Translation)

 https://youtu.be/7PtxByaK5M0


Alicia Keys

I Need You (너가 필요해)

​

The sand loves when

The waves come

The sky can't wait

For the light of the sun

​

파도가 모래를 적셔줄 때

모래는 너무 좋아해

하늘은 애타게 기다려

햇빛이 돌아오기를

​

So how could you

Look me in my eye and not see what

What I feel inside

Tell me, how could you

Doubt the fact that I

I love you?

I love you

​

그런데 넌 어떻게

내 눈을 똑바로 보면서 그렇게

내 마음을 모를 수가 있어?

말해봐 도대체 어떻게

의심할 수가 있어?

내가 널 사랑하는 걸

널 사랑하는 걸

​

Don't you ever think like that

Don't you ever, never do that

There will never be two things

That go together better than you and me

​

그런식으로 생각하지마

그런식으로, 그건 하지마

이 세상을 다 살펴봐도

너와 나만큼 잘 맞는 한쌍은 없을 거야

​

North needs South

East needs West

And no needs yes, yes, yes

Up needs down

Life needs death

And no needs yes, yes, yes

​

북쪽은 남쪽이 필요해

동쪽은 서쪽이 필요해

그리고 no는 yes가 필요해

위는 아래가 필요해

삶은 죽음이 필요해

그리고 no는 yes가 필요해

​

I need you

​

난 너가 필요해

​

So how could you

Look me in my eye and not see what

What I feel inside

Tell me, how could you

Doubt the fact that I

I love you?

I love you

​

그런데 넌 어떻게

내 눈을 똑바로 보면서 그렇게

내 마음을 모를 수가 있어?

말해봐 도대체 어떻게

의심할 수가 있어?

내가 널 사랑하는 걸

널 사랑하는 걸

​

Don't you ever think like that

Don't you ever, never do that

There will never be two things

That go together better than you and me

​

그런식으로 생각하지마

그런식으로, 그건 하지마

이 세상을 다 살펴봐도

너와 나만큼 잘 맞는 한쌍은 없을 거야

​

North needs South

East needs West

And no needs yes, yes, yes

Up needs down

Life needs death

And no needs yes, yes, yes

​

북쪽은 남쪽이 필요해

동쪽은 서쪽이 필요해

그리고 no는 yes가 필요해

위는 아래가 필요해

삶은 죽음이 필요해

그리고 no는 yes가 필요해

​

I need you

​

난 너가 필요해

​

Like the desert needs the rain

​

사막이 비를 기다리는 것처럼

​

Like joy needs pain

​

고통 없이는 행복도 없는 것처럼



댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Korean Culture & Language] An Axe Syndrome

[Korean Culture & Language] The Origin of 짜장면

[Korean Culture & Language] Greed-욕심